Who We Help
At Breathe Chiropractic we have a large focus on brain-body connection and reorganizational healing. Our gentle, non-invasive chiropractic treatments can also help a broad range of patients with a wide variety of conditions from neck and back pain to systemic issues like autoimmune disease, MS, hormonal issues, migraines, PTSD, ADHD, asthma, ear infections, and insomnia to name a few. We truly believe that everyone can benefit from our unique chiropractic care! From everyday maintenance care that helps boost your energy and immunity to painful conditions caused by injuries or medical conditions, Dr. Alan Frandsen, DC is experienced in offering relief and helping patients reach new levels of wellness. Dr. Alan has brought her healing touch and care to Phoenix in the hopes of changing as many lives as possible through Networkspinal care. In addition to the common conditions listed below, pain relief for our patients suffering from fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and Parkinson’s disease has often been achieved! We want to help you take your life back.
We are here for you and truly want to help you Connect, align, and thrive. Schedule your appointment by calling us at (602) 833-4833 today.
We Provide Comprehensive Phoenix Chiropractic Treatment
You may only associate chiropractors with the treatment of back and neck pain, but our holistic care helps your whole body find more connection, unwind tension, and discover all the energy available in your body that you haven’t been able to access.
Common conditions that patients seek our care for include:
A deeper sense of connection
Everyday stressors can have a huge effect on how our bodies function. A fully aligned spine and nervous system can help alleviate the effect these stressors have and allow us to better handle some of the difficult problems we face every day.
Regardless of what brings you to seek treatment at Breathe Chiropractic, we will evaluate you and any underlying condition you may have individually to develop a treatment plan aimed at getting your nervous system back into alignment. As the brain and body returns to a healthy alignment and connection, you will find yourself feeling better overall. A healthy spine and nervous system leads to increased energy levels, promotes healthy circulation and delivery of healing nutrients throughout the body and can have an unimaginable ripple effect throughout all aspects of your life.
Our Phoenix chiropractor specializes in helping our patients resolve the following issues:
- Acute & Chronic Back Pain: Back pain, whether acute or chronic, can affect all aspects of your life during waking or sleeping hours. Come take back control of your life with relief from back pain. We invite you to Connect, Align, and Thrive!
- Acute & Chronic Neck Pain: Neck pain is another one of the most common areas of pain experienced among Americans. There can be many causes of neck pain, but regardless of the cause chiropractic care is an excellent treatment for symptoms and the underlying cause.
- Pregnancy Discomfort Relief: Pregnancy is a beautiful joyous experience, but sometimes it can bring along discomfort as your body begins to change and move into new positions the weight can cause discomfort leading to pain.
- Auto Accident Pain Relief Care: One of the most common injuries following an auto accident is a neck injury; commonly called whiplash. Whiplash injuries respond very well to chiropractic care offering deep relief.
- Pediatric Patients: Whether they suffer from pain, difficult moods, or you are just seeking a healthy foundation for the best start, we are proud to offer safe, effective, gentle chiropractic care for children of ALL ages!
- Headache & Migraine Relief Care: If you suffer from headaches or migraines, then you know how the sudden onset can leave you bent over in pain or unable to concentrate. Break free from the cycle with our unique approach of chiropractic care.
Get started with your appointment by completing our online form or dialing (602) 833-4833 today. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive Phoenix chiropractic treatments.